Saturday, May 21, 2011

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!



A wedding.
A dance party.
A bridal shower.
A graduation.

Times of celebration. These are the moments when I realize that despite all the hardships and pain in life, there are also such great times of joy and laughter. I love being able to celebrate the good moments in life and I am thankful for these times of fun :)

I love being able to dance without inhibition in a place I am comfortable with around good friends.
So fun!

I also celebrate the past year - seeing the areas of growth in my life, seeing how I'm so far from where I was a year ago, when I was struggling so much...Taking one step at a time towards growth wasn't always fun, and many times it was hard and painful, but now I look back, and see so many benefits...
I am so thankful for the Lord's grace through it all. He is truly so good to me.
And I will celebrate His love.



No comments: