Sunday, January 17, 2010

There's No Place Like Home.

It's good to be home.

I didn't have internet access for awhile so I wasn't able to update all the adventures, and the last few days I've been sick with the stomach flu. I've pretty much been lying in bed in close proximity to a restroom readily available. Praise God that I was able to get through the 16 hr. plane ride. I'm sad I missed out travelling the past few days and all the fun farewell festivities, but the trip was still great despite getting sick. I was looking at my pictures, and the trip was totally worth it.

I have so much to process, but right now, I'm still feeling pretty weak since I haven't really been eating much the past few days other than bread, crackers, and bananas. I'll probably be sleeping away the next week. Please keep me in your prayers, and call me just to make sure I'm still alive and kicking, since my parents are in the Philippines, and I'm home alone right now. Thanks friends.

1 comment:

eufemio said...

Hi, Grace. :) Yeah, it's great to be home. I hope you feel better soon. You're in my prayers.