Saturday, November 24, 2012

Little Eyes.

If you haven't already seen it all over my facebook, my nephew, Jackson Alexander Delacruz Sangalang (JAx for short) was born on November 14, 2012. He is the cutest baby ever! I already love him so much :) Being an auntie is great.

I wrote a lullaby for the occasion of his birth. It's pretty cheesy,  but I just wanted to commemorate this joyous occasion with a song. I sang it to him yesterday with Team Glasses, and he fell asleep, so I guess that's a good sign, since that's the purpose of lullabies. It's been fun jammin' with Team Glasses again, since it's been awhile since we've played music together.

Little Eyes
Little eyes to see the world
Open up to the universe.
Little hands to reach out
And touch the sky.
Little mouth to scream and shout
Tell the world you're here!
Baby JAx, Baby JAx, you're here.

We're so glad, we're so glad!
You've brought so much joy to our hearts!
How could we know
Such a tiny little nose,
Would make such room in our hearts?
Baby JAx, Baby JAx, life now starts.

No comments: