Saturday, January 24, 2009

Out of the Depths.

New favorite song from Sovereign Grace's Psalms CD.

Out of the Depths
by Bob Kauflin

Verse 1
Out of the depths, O Lord, I cry to You.
When I am tempted to despair.
Though I might fail to trust Your promises,
You never fail to hear my prayer.
And if you judged my sin,
I'd never stand again,
But I see mercy in Your hands.

Chorus
So more than watchmen for the morning,
I will wait for You, my God.
When my fears come with no warning,
in Your Word I'll put my trust.
When the harvest time is over and I still see no fruit,
I will wait, I will wait for You.

Verse 2
The secret mysteries belong to You.
We only know what You reveal.
And all my questions that are unresolved
Don't change the wisdom of Your will.
In every trial and loss my hope is in the cross
Where your compassions never fail.

No comments: