Sunday, June 29, 2008

We're here!

We finally arrived in Tokyo last night after many hours of travelling. It's really nice having leaders who are familiar with the area and know how to get around. Carrying luggage around and travelling was quite an adventure, but we made it to our apartments safe and sound. It's been such a fun day. I can't believe we've only been here for a day. I feel like I've been here so long, I guess it's because I feel pretty comfortable here, since I love Asia. We're staying in this busy commercial area of Koenji. Our apartment is really cute and fully furnished. We went on a scavenger hunt this morning around the city and then went to this Hawaiian-Japanese international church which was a fun experience. It was really neat worshipping God on the other side of the world with brothers and sisters in Christ.

On another note, the food here is soo good! Since I'm like falling asleep now, I think I will update more later and add pictures...

No comments: