Friday, March 7, 2008

Winter Quarter Lessons

Some things I learned this quarter (or actually what I learn every quarter over and over again):

- Patience: I need more of it.

- Faith: I need more of it.

- Compassion: I need more of it.

- Boldness: I need more of it.

- Music: I love it.

- Community: It's there.

- Friendships: I need to be more intentional.

- Keeping in Touch: I suck at it.

- Rest: I need more of it.

- Prayer: There's never too much of it.

- God's Word: It's TRUTH. It's SWEET. It's LIFE.

--------

Ahhhh! I only have a quarter left at UCLA. Not ready. No, not at all.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I guess we're all one in the same but in a different body then.

;)

Miss you! I love that you're blogging and once my world slows down a little, I'd love to hang out again! Keep posting!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joyful Weddings and Events said...

a good check up list for all of us! So glad I found your blog miss grace! Hope you enjoy your last quarter- it flies by!